Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Project #1 Essay

My topic for this project is obviously WAR. What I was aiming for to complete was a vision of what war depicts as the cause spreads. In this case, it's in the form of an explosion. War spirals downward onto the plains where the explosion spreads negative statements upward and about.
For the overall design, I really wanted to do my best with the rule of thirds. The main focal point of the artwork definitely has to be WAR at the very peak. The Second point is where War and the explosion start. The final point is the whole explosion spreading outward to all directions.
When it comes to the final outcome in my own opinion, I feel I could definitely make an improvement on the project. I think there could be some improvement where I could make something where it would loop the words back to WAR. This would make the photo more interesting because it would let the photo flow in motion.

No comments:

Post a Comment